Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keeki Pure and Simple Water Based Nail Polish

Keeki Pure and Simple was the second water based nail polish for kids that I tried. After testing it out, Keeki is now one of my favorite brands of water based nail polish. And even though it is safe for kids, women can wear it too!

Keeki offers a base and top coat, which helps that polish last on fingernails for a whole week. Keeki is one of the longest lasting water based polishes that I have tried.

There are fun and playful colors like green and blue, but there are also classic colors like red. Shown above is Cherry Pie, which is a sparkly red.

I tried the Spicy Gift pack, which came with base and top coat, nail polish, remover, and an Organic Shimmer stick for lips. The Organic Shimmer Stick in Sophisticated has a nice minty tingle to it and gave my lips a subtle red tint.

Find out more about Keeki and other water based nail polishes



No comments:

Post a Comment