Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peel Off Nail Polish is Perfect for Traveling!

I finally found a water based peel-off nail polish for adults that is perfect for traveling! I'm so excited! The first peel-off polish I tried was Sula Paint & Peel, which was very disappointing. But now I have found one I really like- Suncoat Polish & Peel. Shown above is Suncoat in Mulberry (purple).

For a nail polish to be perfect for traveling it should be non-flammable, odorless, and removable without nail polish remover. Suncoat peel-off polish is all three! Since Suncoat nail polish is water-based, it is non-flammable. Traditional nail polish has nitrocellulose as the main ingredient, which is highly flammable. Technically, you are not supposed to take flammable paints on an airplane, even in checked luggage.

Suncoat polish hardly has any smell at all. I could only smell the polish when I took the lid off and stuck my nose up to the open bottle and took a deep breath. I do not have to worry about the smell bothering me or anyone else when I use the polish. And best of all, I can leave the nail polish remover at home. To remove Suncoat Polish & Peel, I simply soak my nails in warm water for five minutes and then peel the polish off. It is best to remove it after one or two days, so it does not get too stuck to your nails.

Suncoat peel-off nail polish is definitely going on my packing list! I liked it much better than the Suncoat mineral non-peel-off formula that I reviewed.

To see more swatches of the peel-off formula and how it holds up over five days, see a complete review of Suncoat Polish & Peel on the Pretty Painted Nails Blog.

What do you think of Suncoat nail polish? Which formula and color did you try?


2 comments:

  1. This looks pretty cool! Where did you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from the Suncoat website (http://www.suncoatproducts.com/nailpolish.htm), but you can also get it on Amazon (http://amzn.to/K6wXBB).

    ReplyDelete