Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hopscotch Kids Water Based Nail Polish


Just because a nail polish is marketed towards kids, who says us grown-ups can't use it? I decided to give Hopscotch Kids water based nail polish a try. I love trying out any and all water based nail polishes.

This bright orange color, called Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater, immediately caught my eye on the Hopscotch Kids website. Orange is not a very common nail polish color, except around Halloween, but I really liked the way this looked on me.


Unfortunately the polish started to chip the first day and was super chipped by the 5th day. Oh, well. Maybe I would not want to wear orange nail polish for too long of a time, anyway.

If you are interested in this safe, non toxic polish, you can read a detailed Hopscotch Kids review or find out about water based nail polish for grown-ups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment