Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Nail Polish Colors from Acquarella

I just added three new summer nail polish colors from Acquarella to my polish collection! Acquarella was so kind to send me all three of the new colors! Yippy! I am so glad to have more Acquarella water based nail polishes.

I love the green, blue and purple color palette! I much prefer these types of colors over the ordinary reds and pinks. I have been excitedly awaiting 30 Love (lemon lime green) ever since I saw a photo of it. 30 Love just screams summer time!

It was harder to tell what Date Night and Dream Car would look like. As soon as I took those two out of the boxes I could see that they were shiny metallic colors. When I first saw Dream Car I thought "Ooh, lah lah, I would like to have a car this color!" I wear clothes that are mostly blue, teal, or aqua, so this greenish blue nail polish will match my wardrobe! The purple Date Night polish looks grape flavored to me. I like the silver shimmers in the purple base color. 

I swatched all three new colors right away, so I could see what they look like on my nails.



I think all three colors are awesome, but I definitely recommend wearing 30 Love during the summer. The metallic purple and blue will still be good choices into the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment