Saturday, August 18, 2012

Piggy Paint Water Based Nail Polish


Piggy Paint is a water based nail polish for kids. It is also an excellent choice for adults who want to use a safe and long-lasting nail polish. I tested Piggy Paint water based nail polish on my fingernails.

If you are using Piggy Paint nail polish on your kid's piggies or fingernails, the colored polish is all you need. If you want to wear Piggy Paint on your own nails and have it last a long time, you should also use the new base coat and new top coat. With the base, color, and top coat the nail polish was almost permanent! It lasted well on my fingernails for a week, with only tip wear, even though I was hard on my hands.

I bought Piggy Paint online in Sea-quin (turquoise). I love the Sea-quin color! It is a beautiful bright aqua/ turquoise color that is perfect for summer time. It is shown above with a mint chip truffle.

The only difficulty I had with Piggy Paint was removing it. Make sure to use one of the Piggy Paint nail polish removers. You may also want to read some advice on removing water based nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment