Saturday, August 18, 2012

AQmore Peel-Off Nail Polish for Grown-Ups

Yay! I was excited to get to review AQmore, another brand of water-based peel-off nail polish! This is the third brand of peel-off nail polish for gown-ups that I have tried. Thank you to UNIQSO, for sending me a colored AQmore nail polish and a top coat with stars.

I tried out Catherine, which is a pinkish bronze color with a very sparkly finish. It becomes a pinker color if you add the top coat. I love the stars in the Super Star Pink top coat, but I don't love that the top coat smells like regular solvent-based nail polish. Next time I would just get the colored polish.

AQmore is a peel-off polish, so it is just meant to be worn for a day or two. I painted my nails with three coats of Catherine and wore the nail polish for two days. The polish had an unpleasant smell while painting it on, which is too bad. If you are looking for an odorless peel-off polish, take a look at Suncoat Polish and Peel.

To remove AQmore nail polish, I simply soaked my hands in warm water for five minutes, loosened the polish around the edges, and peeled the polish off! Easy-peasy!

Overall, the smell of the nail polish is a turn-off. But the sweet bottles and girly colors might be enough to get me to add some more AQmore peel-off polishes to my collection.

Have you heard of AQmore nail polish before? Are you interested in trying this peel-off nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment